Title: Red Hot Obsessions (Boxed Set)
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Wordcount: 800000+ or about 3000 pages
***10 TALES OF ROMANCE FROM 10 BEST SELLING AUTHORS***
Over 3000 pages worth of books!
ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME~ ONLY 99c
Ten top selling authors come together to bring you ten titillating full-length novels of love, passion,
discovery, and anticipation designed to tease the senses.
Your next obsession starts here.
Dirty, raw, and arousing.
Enough angst to twist your insides.
From first kisses, to dangerous encounters and college seductions, we’ve collected all your favorite
stories and combined them into one scintillating read filled with the confident, sexy and mysterious
bad boys that will make even the nicest girl’s heart throb with desire.
- His Wicked Games (Ember Casey): Lily would do anything to save her father’s failing business- even take on the infamous billionaire Calder Cunningham. But she’s not prepared for the wicked
terms he has in mind…
- Fierce (Clarissa Wild): Hot, brooding college bad-boy Hunter turns out to have moresecrets up his sleeve than geeky book-worm Autumn can handle. Too bad for her he doesn’t give up
the fight easily.
- That First Kiss (J.C. Valentine): Playboy and rising author Tate Larson is focused on his workwith no plans of settling down anytime soon… that is, until a chance encounter with Southern beauty
Piper Donovan derails all his plans
- Slow Burn (V.J. Chambers): A college junior, in hiding from a corrupt shadow wing of an armscorporation, finds herself saddled with a restrained, no-nonsense bodyguard—who also happens to
be jaw-droppingly gorgeous.
- Layers Deep (Lacey Silks): He needs her to save a friend. She needs him to plan herrevenge. Their pasts scar them Layers Deep. Their passion distracts them… and distractions can be
- Learning Curves (Olivia Rigal): Ariane wanted to spice up the life of her cooking school but one of her Americanstudents may be hotter than she expected.
- Can’t Shake You (Molly McLain): Carissa’s gotten herself into a mess with an imprompturenovation project, and the only contractor available to help her out happens to be the one man
she’s never been able to forget. Josh is also her ex-boyfriend’s best friend, therefore completely off-
limits…unless they don’t get caught.
- His Indecent Lessons (Sky Corgan): When Cheyenne started her first year of college, she didn’texpect to fall head over heels for one of her professors. His interest is totally academic though, and
he’s going to give her private lessons she’ll never forget.
- Sorority Pledge (Daizie Draper): Inexperienced college students, Addison and Logan,recognize the need for power play in one another when they first meet. But as they dive into a
BDSM lifestyle while trying to balance college life, they discover their sizzle doesn’t come without
- Rae Omnibus (Blair Babylon): Rae will do anything to stay in college and for her dream of a clinic for autistickids, but when the sexy and mysterious owner of The Devilhouse offers her job, she realizes that her
small-town definition of “anything” was far too limited.
RED HOT OBSESSIONS WAS SOME SERIOUSLY HOT STUFF. Just saying 😉
No, but honestly, theses short stories/mini-books were GREAT, because they ranged over every type of love story one could ever wish for. Every author took their own spin on these hot gorgeous boys and the witty and full-of-humor girls, and it was SUCH a great read. PLUS, I got to read 10 books in one shot. So, it was great.
Some of my favs? Were actually the first two I read. His Wicked Games and Fierce. I really liked these two the best because they had such great storylines, and made my heart pound, but they were completely different stories.
His Wicked Games is the adult love story, and it was so fun watching the main character, Lily, as she journeys her way through the man that is Calder, who was one FINE man. 😉 What I loved most about this story was that it didn’t oversell anything or anyone. The story ran very smoothly, and usually, when I read short stories, I sometimes feel as if the stories are forced and authors are clamoring to put huge story into less words, and that just annoys me at times. But His Wicked Games was really smooth in that Lily’s and Calder’s stories weren’t rushed at all. In fact, they took their time exploring each other and, even though I felt it was a litttle predictable ;), I still really enjoyed their story and YAY for happy endings 🙂 🙂 I would give it 3.5/4 STARS!
Next, we have Fierce, which was some seriously good reading material 😉 It follows the story of college freshman, Autumn who meets other college freshman, Hunter, but theirs isn’t the typical college romance, because Hunter is a bad boy. And when I say bad, I mean BAD. But, I mean bad boys are always the best right? 😉 Hehe. I actually really felt the chemistry between the two, and at times I was feeling for Autumn, because I was like, “What the hell is Hunter doing right now?!”, but it all worked out. The thing I liked most about Fierce? The intricately woven story. I had my doubts in the beginning, but it was a great ride. All the plot twists and events had me guessing until the very end and speaking, of the end, YAY! I absolutely loved the ending on Fierce. It was in no way abrupt. Rather, it brought the entire story to an end while bringing the entire story together and giving me and the rest of the audiences the closure needed 😉 It was a GREEAT ending and I LOVED LOVED LOVED HUNTER ❤ 🙂 I give Fierce 4 STARS!
- Olivia Rigal sings every Wednesday night in the karaoke club
- Olivia Rigal went to dog grooming school
- Lacey Silks had a passion for acting when she was a teen. As an extra she met Marlon Brando, Matthew Broderick, Ricky Lake, Brendan Fraser, Jerry O’Connell and Shirly MacLain
- Lacey Silks is afraid of flying. If you ever sit beside her on a plane, don’t mind the Hail Mary’s. And good luck getting to the bathroom. She will not unbuckle her seat belt through the entire flight
- Before she was an author, Ember casey worked as a pastry chef. She’s never met a cake (or puff pastry, or tart, or chocolate truffle) she didn’t love
- Ember Casey started writing Romance because her critique group kept telling her that her attempts at Young Adult were too, uh, “adult”
- J.C. Valentine is a reality TV junkie. The Kardashians hold her prisoner often and without mercy
- J.C. Valentine loves thunderstorms. They’re perfect for writing
- Clarissa Wild always drinks tea when writing, and she needs at least 2 cups of earl grey tea a day
- Like the main character in her book Fierce, Clarissa Wild is actually quite a book-nerd, and not just that … she loves playing videogames as well
- Sky Corgan actually participates in the BDSM lifestyle as a dominant
- Sky Corgan has to have complete silence while writing, so no coffee shop writing
- V.J. Chambers still watches The Vampire Diaries, and she’s still on Team Damon
- V.J. Chambers has a cat called Isis, and she does not like to relinquish the keyboard for her to actually write. She would rather lie on it
- Blair Babylon has lived in 5 US states: Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, New Jersey and New York
- Blair Babylon was a child actor and model who did over 30 TV commercials and a short-lived PBS series
- During her tween years, Molly McLain began writing while listening to Wednesday night dedications and requests on radio. Since no one ever dedicated a romantic song to her, she made up her own love stories instead. To this day, all it takes to get the creative juices flowing is a little REO Speedwagon
- Molly McLain is a closet WWE fan. She may or may not fangirl over Randy Orton to the point her children refer to him as her boyfriend. They’re also kind enough to pause the TV when he’s on so she can drool
- Although Daizie Draper’s pretty kinky, she’s more of a switch than a straight-up sub. The BDSM in Sorority Pledge veers into many untested areas for her because Addison, the sub in the story, learns she’s masochistic, which I Daizie is not
- One of Daizie’s quirky things is that she hates crumbs, like stepping on them with her bare feet. It just irks her like nothing else
A Kindle is up for grabs!!